The Association offers players in the 17&U, 15&U, 13&U and 11&U age-groups the opportunity to be selected in a team to represent Dandenong.
To be eligible for selection, players must play for a Club that participates in Competitions run by DDNA.
If you are selected in a Dandenong and District Netball Association representative team, you will be expected to maintain certain standards, as you are a representative of our association. These will be explained to you if selected.
Please consider any commitments you have to other activities before applying.
Please be prepared to commit and adhere to the following expectations if selected:
- Total respect and support of your coach
- Respect and support of your fellow team members
- Commitment to attend every training session.
- Prompt payment of fees by the due date – unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Support of relevant fundraising activities
- Wearing of correct uniform.
- Approximately 7 Sunday tournaments in Melbourne
- Weekly training 11&U 13&U, 15&U – Tuesday 5:00pm-6:30pm
- 17&U Thursday 5:30pm-7:00pm
15&U may play games at Jells Park (Waverley Netball Centre) on a Thursday night.
Season is from February to June. Game time 7.30pm – 9:00pm. Weekly fee required.
17& U may play games at Jells Park (Waverley Netball Centre) on a Monday night.
Season is from February to June. Game time 5:30pm – 6:15pm. Weekly fee required.
$100 family fee. $65 hire of dress. Approximately $200 to purchase track suit, socks and training top.
TOTAL OF APPROXIMATELY $365.
We are currently taking applications for the following:
The Dandenong & District Netball Association has a long history of providing sporting opportunities for the community and fosters development of junior netballers.
To apply for a coaching role please fill out this form and return to the office.
Team Managers have an extremely important role ensuring the successful management of the team and the welfare of the players in their care.
To apply for a team manager role please fill out this form and return to the office.