The Dandenong and District Netball Association was awarded the Inclusive Netball Community of the Year awards for 2018.
The Dandenong Representative 17&U Team were the Central East Champions in 2016, Runners-Up in 2018
The Dandenong and District Netball Association is:
- Governed by a volunteer committee of management elected Annually in March
- The association is the manager of the Gloria Pyke Netball and Sport Complex under a management agreement with the City of Greater Dandenong.
- We are funded by the entry fees and court fees paid by our members, together with income from hiring of the netball facilities. We are not funded by council or government.
- We are proudly affiliated with Netball Victoria.
- We are Committed to providing well run competitions for our members with a range of options for Seniors, Juniors, Girls and Boys.
- We provide pathways to develop our Umpires, Coaches, players and volunteers.
- We pride ourselves on providing low cost recreational opportunities for all.
Current Board of Directors (2019)
|President||Genevieve Rosewall||Serving remaining 1 year of 2 year term|
|Secretary||Teresa Abajo||Serving remaining 1 year of 2 year term|
|Vice President||Sue Vincent||Elected for 2 year term|
|Treasurer||Dorothy Sim||Elected for 2 year term|
|Committee||All elected for 1 year term|
|Franca Lo Surdo|
|Daniella Lo Surdo|
Meet Our President – Genevieve Rosewall
Genevieve has been involved with the Dandenong and District Netball Association since she started playing as a Junior.
Genevieve still plays at night in the ladies competitions.
Genevieve is also a “C” badged umpire and a coach with the St Gerards Netball Club.
Genevieve joined the Board of Directors in 2017
and took on the role of President from Paula Smith.