Twilight Junior Short Season 2020 Information – U11 & U13
Entries Close: Still open Season Commences: T B A
Download the entry form by clicking here
Submit your entry form via one of the following ways:
- To the association’s office at the stadium (Weekdays 10-2 pm)
- Hand to your night supervisor
- Email to email@example.com
If you have any questions please contact us here
The team entry fee is FREE – INTRODUCTORY OFFER
- $35 per team to play
- Free to enter the stadium
- Umpires provided
Payments accepted in cash / EFT at the front desk or via direct deposit: –
Direct deposit can be made to Commonwealth Bank Account:
NAME: Dandenong and Dist Netball Assoc.
BSB: 063 125. ACCOUNT NO: 10163136.
REF: Your Team Name
|Game 1-||Game 4-||Game 7-|
|Game 2-||Game 5-||Game 8-|
|Game 3-||Game 6 –|
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we are advising participants to bring their own water bottles all personal belongings to be named. We will be capping participant numbers consistent with government guidelines. With fairness in mind, keeping 1.5 meters apart at all times and providing the necessary requirements. Please see the Victorian State Government staying safe measures for more information.
Final Games- All teams play 1v2 3v4 5v6 etc
- Withdrawal: After fixtures are drawn = $100 fine.
- State Registration: Each player must have a current Netball Victoria State Registration Please register individually using the link on our website. Instructions attached. Cost is $58 plus processing fee players under 18.
Will be available once competition entries are finalised at www.netballdandenong.com.au
Further information or assistance is available from the Association Office. Ask to speak to Christine or Martha on 9794 6168 between 10 am and 2 pm weekdays.